Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tired.

2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling,3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.
2 Corinthians 5:2-4

I think that verse sums up my life this past month and a half. I can't wait for the day where there is no burden. Where there is no more hurt, rejection, mistakes, guilt and sickness. Where everything in me that isn't meant to be there will finally be swallowed up. Where I can breathe freely. Without this weight on my chest of my fears and insecurities. I sometimes wonder how I will make it much longer in this world.

5 Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
2 Corinthians 5:5

Then I read that.
And I realize how I made it this far.

No comments: