Sunday, June 22, 2008

Panama (conclusion)

Well. It feels like months ago that I left for the most humid, sweat soaked country on Earth. I grew. Spiritually, and facial hair. Well, kind of. It's a work in progress. Much like me. I will not go into details of my trip on this blog. You can ask me if you want to find out. I always prefer the face to face conversations than rather impersonal blogs. But needless to say, My God reigns. Over all the earth. In 12 days He gave hope to the hopeless, He found the lost, He cleaned the dirty, and He proved himself the greatest friend a person could have. People gave their lives to their new savior. Orphans found a Father. The sick were healed. And people given second chances. Tears were cried at the revelation of being loved. Smiles broke on faces hardened by this loveless world that they are no longer of, but only in.
In short:
Our God reigns.

Fin.

1 comment:

ellie said...

good luck with any future efforts involving a beard.